AgInnovate runs under its parent programme TechInnovate, a technology innovation and entrepreneurship development initiative at NUI Galway.
AgInnovate is a forum which combines resources to catalyse and lead agtech innovation by:
- - Delivering the next generation of specially trained Fellows and skilled graduates to the agtech marketplace.
- - Identifying new product development opportunities.
- - Providing, developing and proposing commercial opportunities to move an identified agrifood need forward.
- - Provide research opportunities and spin-out companies in collaboration with agrifood experts and partnering companies.
- - Building an agtech innovation ecosystem that can deliver internationally.
AgInnovate aims to provide unparalleled access to Ireland's leading academic researchers, agrifood and tech industry experts, while the activity is underpinned by world-class facilities available through the support network. AgInnovate offers two core programmes of activity: the Fellowship Programme and the Industry Training workshops.
Prof. John Breslin Programme Director .
Mr Brendan Allen Programme Manager
Prof. W Bernard Carlson Lecturer
Dr Samir Vinchurkar Lecturer
Ms Arline Broder Administrator
Dr Paul Flynn Former Programme Manager